So why is your site not ranked higher than page 32?
Let’s face it. Unless you get a high page ranking in Google, Yahoo or Bing Search, very few people are going to find your site.
Search Engine Optimization is now a science and an art. It is a never ending struggle to keep your site up at the top.
One of the key methods of gaining popularity is called Directory Submission. [Read more...]
Just How Big is Mobile Web Usage?
- In 2011, in the US, 90 percent of mobile subscribers have an internet ready phone.
- One in five Americans use the mobile Internet every day, according to the 2011 Mobile Internet Attitudes Report from Antenna Software. That’s up 17 fro 2010.
It’s only going to get bigger – as the study found, the only reason mobile internet usage is not growing faster is the experience was frustrating for many.
Maybe it’s because YOU don’t have a mobile web site! [Read more...]
The benefits are many: You gain links back to your web site; Your articles may be placed in a booklet or ebook; Your site gets higher ranking in the search engines.
We must tell you, however, that lately, article directories have lost much of their Google-power. It is simply much harder to rank well with submitted articles. Smart web authors simply will submit articles on a larger scale and can see results.
Where Do You Submit Articles? [Read more...]
One of the most important ways to increase your rank in Google is to have high quality web sites with links to your site! The more links you have, the more popular your site appears to be to search engines. This is called, “Backlinking”
Getting sites to link back to your site takes a strategy. It’s called “Building Backlinks”
Here are several techniques used by the pros: [Read more...]
Deciding to hire an SEO is a big decision that can potentially improve your site and save time and help you increase your revenues.
If your business wants or needs to thrive on the internet, then you should ask yourself the following important Questions:
- Does your web site stand out from the rest?
- Does your site show up on the first page in Google, Bing, or Yahoo searches?
- Are you currently utilizing the latest internet techniques for achieving high ranking, like back inking, article submission, and keyword analysis? [Read more...]